GIU Day 4

                                   

Today we used Angie Girls by Angie Blom

  • Vibes and Tribes
  • Cecilia Girl and sentiment
  • Misti
  • Recollection Chunky Star Glitter
  • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Enamel Accents Black
  • Staedtler Pencils
  • White Cardstock

Set stamps Vibes and Tribes, Cecilia Girl, and sentiment up on Misti and stamp with Tuxedo Black Ink
Color with Staedtler Pencils
Use Enamel Accents for the dots
Then use the Recollection Stars in the sky



Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my projects.  Remember each time you comment you get a chance at winning a Unity prize pack at the end of my week as GIU Girl.
Be sure to check back to tomorrow for my next project!!!

 

Comments

  1. This is one of my favorite Angie Girls ... my Mom's name was Cecilia. Love all the pretty colors you used as well as all the little stars. So very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca I liked using these two stamps together!

      Delete
  2. Love this card! Nice job! I have Cecilia girl. Got to go ink her up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...I really like the shimmery stars as a little bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I just love Angie Girls. Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feathers on the moon Snd the glittery stars

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Angie Girls. This is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and I love this stamp to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make all these Angie girls look wonderful on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautifully done- love Cecelia Girl- great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love these stamps, colors, and design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this stamp! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIU Day 1

GIU Day 3

GIU Day 5