GIU Day 3


Hello Unies!!!
My projects today will be ATC cards.
Artist Trading Cards for people to share their art.  I love to use Dylusions Ink Sprays and my other go to is Alcohol Inks for the backgrounds.  I like to use the Dylusions on watercolor paper and for the Alcohol Inks,  I use Tim Holtz Alcohol Paper.


My first project is Quinn Girl by Angie Blom

  • Watercolor Paper
  • Dylusions Ink Spray
  • Prima Flower
  • Recollections Crafting Tape
  • Washi Tape
  • Staedtler Colored Pencils
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
Picked a background paper and stamped Quinn Girl in Memento Tuxedo Black
Colored her in with Staedtler Colored Pencils
Used the White Gelly Roll Pen for the dots
Glued on the Prima Flower
Added the Recollection tape




My second project is A Beautiful Friendship

  • Blue scrap paper
  • Page from hymnal
  • Staedtler Colored Pencils
Simple but definitely would cheer up a friends day!!

Used a scrap of blue paper
Stamped on image in Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamped sentiment in Tuxedo Black
Cut out and adhered
Tore sheet of music and adhered

                                       


My third project is Maple Girl - Angie Girl

  • Watercolor Paper
  • Cut out Maple Girl
  • Recollections crafting tape
  • Staedtler Colored Pencils
Took watercolor paper and sprayed with Dylusions ink spray for background
Stamped Maple Girl with Tuxedo Black and colored with Staedtler Colored Pencils
Adhered to background paper
Chose two words from Recollections Washi tape

              
   
I am obsessed with making these background papers.  Each one looks totally different as you add more spray and also water if you add it to the watercolor paper.
                                              And there are SO MANY COLORS!!!    

 

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I don't have any type of sprays but they really create a lovely background. May have to invest in some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are inexpensive for a large bottle. Thanks for responding.

      Delete
  2. I love using my ink sprays! I also like to use them to die cut flowers & other images. These ATC's are beautiful! It can be so hard to make a smaller project like this. You did a great job with them. I am trying to make a pocket letter with some, but I've only made three so far. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have never thought of punching shapes. What a great idea.

      Delete
  3. I love the color choices for the third project! How bright & cheery! Definitely my favorite 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of the sprays yet but your backgrounds make me want to run out and get some! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottles are big and the backgrounds are never the same. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I have never tried the sprays, just might have to after seeing these cards. I have Maple Girl, and have to check out Quinn Girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quinn girl is fun and I love maple girl because who doesn’t love fall, sweaters and boots!

      Delete
  6. These are so pretty! I think I need to get some of those sprays as they look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for reminding me about the sprays, I haven't used mine for such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful background! Love the Quinn Girl with the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sprays made for fabulous backgrounds! Beautiful ATC's! I love each and every one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW your ATC cards are so gorgeous! I so love how colorful and fun each of them are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great backgrounds. Love the angiegirls and that bird. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely ATC cards, and great ideas, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just ordered these sprays last week and received them yesterday. I know I’m going to try to recreate your gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIU Day 1

GIU Day 5