GIU Day 2


This is one of my favorite sets and I thought the wooden sentiment fit right in.  I love to watercolor and that is what I chose to do here on this project.




INGREDIENTS

UNITY - Grace of Letting Go Stamp Set
Recollections Mixed Media - Believe
TOMBOW Dual Brush Pens - Bright Palette 493
Left over watercolor paper
Scrap of Fibers
Waterbrush
Enamel Accents White and Black
Versa Magic - Sea Breeze
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Tombo Mono Aqua Liquid Glue
SU Watercolor Wonder Crayons
Yellow Cardstock

RECIPE

I used Tombow Dual Brush Pens Brigh Palette 493, SU Watercolor Wonder Crayons, and a watercolor pen on watercolor paper to color with.
Tied on scraps of fiber
Stamped and adhered sentiments with foam squares using Tombo Mono Aqua Liquid Glue



 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp and sentiment combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp, your creation with it is Beautiful, well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your watercoloring is lovely and I love those fibers!!
    Vannessa Osbourn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! Love the image - it reminds me of myself as well as my niece - we both wear our hair in a braid because it's so long. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vibes of this card choice! I think the “Believe” addition to the quote made this one so positive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the addition of the wooden Believe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love this girl. My granddaughter Brenna has a braid like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sentiment, always love an Angie Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a heartfelt card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one of my favorites too and you did a great job with her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colouring, and I love the addition of the wooden sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card. I love the addition of the wooden Believe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful! Love your watercoloring and the wooden sentimet is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh your card is just so beautiful! I love your water coloring skills too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful! Great coloring! Very pretty angiegirl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, and one of my favorite stamps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIU Day 1

GIU Day 3

GIU Day 5